Thursday, June 4, 2015

strung up

I haven't been able to write lately. I have been all a twitter ...not on Twitter, just all over the place. Life is a bit bizarre and there's so much I want to spill, so much I want to write down, but that would spill my secrets. I am a little confused. I hate that. I hate not being able to act like a grown up. I hate not being sensible, calm, centered, reasonable.

I have a sick feeling in the pit of my tummy all the way to the back of my throat. I feel a little bit alone. Sigh*...this too will pass. 


Photographer unknown 

3 comments:

  1. little,

    I think a few of us are going through the same sort of stuff. It is difficult to want to say what is bothering us, but even more difficult knowing we must keep some for just us. I hope you find your bearings soon.

    Hugs,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy...and welcome, I'm not sure I have seen you before. How lovely that you have left a message for me.
      L

      Delete
  2. I so understand this… just… it will pass… it always passes

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)