Wednesday, May 6, 2015

sluts back

She's back from a time with her Sir.
There was sun, wine, good food and play. Oh my, lots and lots of play.

I was so excited to meet Him.
We met on a hill, on a country road. He claimed His girl with His touch and a sharp hard spanking to each cheeky bottom. Instantly I became aroused. If I had not been before, I certainly was now.

I followed Him to the house He had rented for the weekend and we decanted our gear into the palace of play. He lit a fire to keep His girl warm into the naked evening and we ate cheese and bread to sustain us into the night.

... a little bit later...

He opened His 'busy bag' and began to pull things from it with great ceremony. The whips and floggers, the girls restraints, red leather cuffs and Her collar and chains that rattled that sweet clanking song as their silver shimmered. There were spreader bars, clamps and a silver metal Wartenberg pinwheel extracted from the bag.

When He finished He turned to face His girl and began to pull her from her clothes. He loves to undress His girl, to find hidden surprises underneath before making her completely bare and naked in front of Him. She would remain this way for the rest of the weekend apart from the couple of times He allowed her to dress to go out in public, albeit without panties.

His hands ran over her every inch, just like the very first time a few years back when she stood naked for Him in the room.

Let the games begin...

by little



4 comments:

  1. By this post I'll wager that the odds were in your favor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds lovely, the fire and how you had to remain naked. All of this must have added to all that was already anticipated and more as it sounds.

    I am happy for you

    love
    ara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear more!

    - Sassy&Submissive

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a new reader with D leanings. I have read every post in a little more than a week. I love your writing. I look forward to new posts. I enjoy writing, but making the time proves difficult at this time. Great blog, and an incredible turn on!!! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)