Monday, March 23, 2015

the Sadist in He

Daddy Sir has a sadist in him. He is uncomfortable with this notion. I suppose He believes a Sadist has no compassion, no empathy and in the true sense of the word, He is right. Having said that, Daddy Sir loves to bring me to pain, to distress, to make me squeal, to push me so far tears flow freely. 

When His girl is a weeping, wet, trembling mess, He releases her bindings, He hugs and holds until she quiets. I love that. His girl suffers to take all He wishes His girl to take, to inflict all His punishments on her. She exists in that moment to know He wants it. She exists only to please him. 

I don't use my safe word easily. I am willing and ready to use it but I admit to resisting until I can take it no longer. The thing I love about Him is that He knows when to slow, when to stop, He knows how far to push. I know He is concerned He will frighten me if He truly releases The Sadist. I don't think He will (frighten me). The further He pushes, the more I respond...a sick little puppy at His finger tips. 

I am His little creature to His Sadist self. 

 
Unknown photographer- found on a pro-feminist, anti BDSM site with a warning that the images may me upsetting. Well this feminist finds this image erotic and exciting.

1 comment:

  1. Can you extropolate on..."
    . I suppose He believes a Sadist has no compassion, no empathy and in the true sense of the word, He is right.". I identify with:"she exists in that moment to know he wants it. To please him...I think that is why communication is so important to me..I want to know he desires the pain he is giving. At the moment he gives it.

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)