Tuesday, March 17, 2015

my submissive self

Hey google / blogger?  'artistic, educational, documentary or scientific contexts.'??

and look again..what if ! say CUNT, WHORE, SLUT !
Is the context now artistic?  It's certainly educational. It could be documentary - it records a real life process living in my mind....and how about science? hmmm? What if I work in all these words with  E = mc2   then we  have the beginnings of a scientific context. I know, I know let it go little, let it go.
But its all very arbitrary isn't it blogger?


1 comment:

  1. Hi little, come and explore FetBlogger.com and let Lady M take all this angst away and provide you a home to blog as you want without Google looking over your shoulder.

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)