Saturday, March 14, 2015

Daddy's masturbating bratty girl

Letter to Mentor Daddy;
I find it very difficult to write about, to report on. I really do. I am embarrassed about the slut I am. Talking about sex. About being fucked. Daddy there was some very dirty deeds done on Friday and I am frankly, still breathless about it. He made me kneel and masturbate...I wasn't able to come because of the position. I was embarrassed to masturbate. I couldn't understand why. This is not something that usually has me feeling shy. Maybe it was because I hadn't been warmed up, so I wasn't needy in any particular way. He allowed me to move to the bench, to a position where I could reach orgasm..and as I approached it, so very close, he said..."You have got Mentor Daddy to thank for this". My eyes shot open to meet His gaze. I stopped dead in my tracks(metaphorically speaking). It felt like you were in the room. Like you were both pulling the strings. I think I said something very rude.. "@&*%  Daddy!"
"Sorry!" He said, "What did you say? Shall I tell Him what you said?"
"Noooooooooooo", I cried out,  "Sorry sorry" I said.  As I continued twirling my little button.
He commanded me to come and I did come at that point. 
I am a naughty bratty girl. I don't think I can be tamed. That is not a statement of pride. It just is. I love doing things to please, but obedient?...I don't think that's where my expertise lay. Sigh
And so went my letter of confession to distant Mentor Daddy. 

The next day Daddy Sir (Local D) called me. 

"I hear you have had a discussion with D."

"Yes Sir."

"What did you tell him?"

"Lots of things Sir, which one do you mean?"

"Did you tell Him about the naughty little girl who masturbated?"

I felt myself flush,  "Yes Sir."

"...and did you tell him that you said a naughty, dirty word about him?"

"Yes Sir."  I said quietly as my eyes went involuntarily down. 

"Well little girl, as he cannot be here himself, he has asked me to carry out something to remind Our girl not to use her potty mouth."

The pause was heavily pregnant.

He said, "I will buy some gritty soap to make sure your mouth gets very clean."


Daddy's bratty girl


No comments:

Post a Comment

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)