Wednesday, March 4, 2015

curious March - Non, je ne regrette rien

Julie asked -
If you look back over the past few years, is there anything you would do differently? 

Anything and everything. I would be braver Julie. I am not very brave and still given the opportunity now I cannot be as brave as I would like.

I think I would not have fretted about eliciting my non Dom hub's permission to explore this thing in me. That was just a disaster. To trust him with that assurance.  I think I would have just moved on with secrecy. A lot less heart ache I think. Maybe not, but one always wonders.

I would have believed in how beautiful I am. I would not have allowed my head to believe that I was not an adorable, sexy woman/girl. I would have believed in myself deep inside as much as Sir believes in me. 

Moving even further back..if I'd have known in my youth what I know about me today, I would have sought out a Dominant kinkster mate. A 24/7 kinky lover to care for me and me Him. I would have thrived all my life as a beautiful and strong sub woman.
But! you can't go back...no names, no pack drill. No regrets.

4 comments:

  1. Great answer little. I think that as we get that bit older we get a little braver, more willing to go with our hearts rather than our heads. Trouble is, we can't ever truly know the impact of our actions.

    I also love the photo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being brave is the biggest challenge with the most payoff... Beautiful response, very honest.

    - Sassy&Submissive

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was powerful and beautiful !! Much love you.

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)