Sunday, March 15, 2015

a change in the willing slut - whats in a name?

An anonymous question for curious march:

How did you come to settle on the name of your blog?

hmmm...thinking of a name change at the moment (I wonder why?) so this is a timely question. Thank you anon for your question. The title of the blog has had a couple of iterations. It started out all those years ago as little precious one. I identified with the littles of the TTWD world, not so much around age play but the real feeling that i needed to be a diminutive in the relationship with a Dominant man. A Dominant man who would be physically and even emotionally bigger and more masterful than me. He would be lion to my mouse, a wolf to my deer, a big bad to my Goldie locks. I saw Him having a touch of the sadist. My experience with the world of TTWD / BDSM had been online and I had been lucky enough to have bumped into a wonderful Dom or two who were good men. They had chosen to call me by names such as little one and precious, so I identified with those terms way back in the beginning of my discoveries.

 I shifted not so much away from that little precious one, but shifted to incorporate an identity that embraces my sexuality. The incorporation of a sexual slut into my developing identity in TTWD was central to my exploration. The slut represented to me the freedom to be able to express my sexuality without shame, with fun and with strength. I embraced it as a positive and provocative way and not in the negative way that a male, or female for that matter, in the general populous may use it to bludgeon a woman for daring to express the power of her sex. In my opinion those males and females are a danger to women and their sexual freedom ( I am woman hear me roar!). This is about the time I moved to  willing slut, apply within. I hadn't banked on the traffic of both Dom's and non-Dom's who got it in their heads to beat their way to my door and lodge an application with the willing slut. I can be a bit obtuse that way. I had thought it a little joke that willing slut, apply within was like heralding the journey on which I found myself by hanging one's shingle above the door. The intent was not to attract business. One day a nice Dom man (thanks Martin..formerly Bruce the Good) explained to me that the title of my blog may send the message that I was advertising. I thought myself such a dufus! I took away the application procedure and went with willing slut. I felt this described the consensual nature of my sluttish endeavours.

Lately I have been feeling a discomfort in being the willing slut (only the blog title not the sluttish girl).  I am still examining that, but it appears that there might be a link to the 'nice girl' in me. I think she is feeling a little 'dirty, filthy' with the label. It may just be a phase, but it will play out and we may see and end to the willing slut and on the horizon another identity loom into view wiggling her delicious little arse.



2 comments:

  1. I remember that conversation Little. It seems so many years ago. And you have traveled so far along your road since that time. Even as things change in your world, you are still very precious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you BruceTG, you say the nicest things :)

      Delete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)