Tuesday, January 13, 2015

the possession mark

subhub in phoenix  started a discussion about being marked with his Mistress' mark and asked the question:

'Would you?'

Well would you? or have you been marked as their possession? Have you marked your sub/slave with your brand?

I have to admit I would love a tattoo of possession, however life's whimsies and waverings tend to follow me and I would not be able to commit to this I think. I wear jewellery instead. A ring (with an O ring attached), a necklace that says in a heart 'Slave to...' and a bunch of charms on a bracelet that represent the Ds in the dynamic. One charm in particular is my favourite. A wolf silhouette howling at an unseen moon. I feel like that is Him on my wrist with me when I wear the bracelet.

Anyone else?
photographer unknown

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out little. Since writing that post, I've been thinking about it more and more and the more I do, the more I want to get marked, albeit in some small, intimate way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love markings, have been marked by Master's loving bruises but W/we B/both now have the same tattoo on O/our left arms....absolutely love this as one can look upon it each day and know what it means for U/us, also Master had a steel cuff made for me which i wear on the same arm...smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am considering a permanent mark, not sure what or quite where yet, but I know He would like it. Of course, I have my piercings, and my bracelet but this would be different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so old school as is my other half. Neither of us have an interest in ink while both of our kids have 2 each. I guess for me my wedding band and diamond say it all. To each its own.

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)