Friday, January 23, 2015

Kinky bitch hunger

Her hand slid down the back of his trousers.
He finger tips felt His bare butt.
Her blood raced, her heart pulsed.
She did what she had not done before.
She did not wait for an invitation.
She did not wait for permission.
She was naughty to the nth degree and she didn't care.
If she would be punished she would cop it sweet.
She needed Him.
She needed Him in her hungry mouth.
She reached for trouser buttons and zips.
She faced Him.
She released Him quickly and dropped in one movement to her knees open-mouthed.
He rewarded her brattishness and pushed into her.
Her hungry mouth drank in His heat, swallowing it whole.
Her eyes closed in heavenly pursuit of his smoothness, His pulsing hard firmness.
Then...
'That's enough!'
He pulled her away with a fist full of her hair.
This was her punishment.
She was to be denied Him after she had already tasted Him.
He knew her too well.
She screamed frustration with that denial, her eyes were fierce with that denial.
She loved His denial. She loved her punishment. She was after all, a very kinky bitch.


photographer unknown


6 comments:

  1. Just like you, that was naugty good.. :)

    1ManView

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you 1MV- I was surprised when I read your comment, 'Just like you'. I thought I must have a personality that is discerning to the reader who only knows the pieces in this blog. I asked Mentor Daddy, 'Does my brat show, does my non rule follower show, does my sex loving slut show? His reply was ' a delightful combo of all three and much more...' So thank you 1MV for your comment x
      :) L

      Delete
  2. He must love having a kinky bitch to use for his pleasure.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello FD
      I suspect you are right. I always try to follow rules, try to be a good girl, a good sub girl..but so much of my life has been independently won that I often fail to wait..be patient..seek permission...and yes I think He likes that, says it gives Him an excuse, to punish, to spank, to slap, to deny. I have accused Him of being a sadist, just a bit. :)
      L

      Delete
  3. I think he really enjoyed that a lot! And You too. it is a fun and kinky read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ara
      thank you. It was fun and kinky and yes I LOVED it!
      L

      Delete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)