Wednesday, December 17, 2014

security panties

I have made a discovery.
Disconnection from Sir is played out in a physical sense.
The last little while I have felt disconnected from Sir.
We are both busy, caught up in life, nothing unusual, just work, family and life.
I feel disconnected, insecure, separated, vulnerable...and when I feel this distance, I'm naughty. I act out. Not for attention, not for punishment, but for security.
I don panties.
When I was thousands of kilometres away in a big busy city, I wore panties...no permission. Well permission retrospectively sought (and granted when I explained how insecure I felt with the distance, without Him near.)
I notice that other sub girls (and boys) find doing certain things, observing certain rules, only serve to make them feel closer to their boss man (or woman).
Me?... Nah ah! The further the distance, physical or metaphorical, the more I need my panties. The sweet filmy, frilly little things, that form a thin see through blanket over my buttocks, imbue me with a sense of security when the security I find in Sir is missing for one reason or another.



4 comments:

  1. Hi little one refound your great blog. In my humble opinion girls in panties is just so se.sexy. Peeling them off before any activaty started is all part and parcels for me. Wishing you and your family a happy Xmas and a fantastic new year.
    Love Ashly xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks you ashly,
      I secretly love wearing my panties, but I love it when he tells me not too.
      happy Christmas to your family also.
      L

      Delete
  2. I get this, completely.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting that you feel the need to wear panties. Maybe he should pick out what color or style you wear each day.

    FD

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)