Friday, September 19, 2014

a little slut for the 'good girl'

A funny thing happened on the way to the laundry.

The girl, His girl was in a tile shop picking out some lovely little things.
The man helping had an exceptionally deep and dominant voice, respectful and smooth.
The asked him for permission to take a tile as a sample.
His policy was unfortunately in the negative to what the girl hoped.
She asked politely if she might buy a tile and return it if it wasn't suitable.
He didn't keep this tile supplied.
She asked if she might borrow his sample tiles if she returned them within 3/4 of an hour.
The man said in that deep smooth voice.
"I would be open to that."
The girl was surprised but thanked him every much and said,
"I promise I will return the tiles unharmed as soon as I have seen them in the space I want them to go."
Then it was said, those words that make this girl quiver...

"Good girl."

Oh my!!! Thought the girl. Could he see her blush? Could he see her quiver? He wasn't even her Sir, her Daddy! Did he know? Could he see who she was?

Just when the girl was beginning to doubt her commitment in her own submission, a stranger reminded her she was fully present in it.


3 comments:

  1. I was recently told "good girl" by a guy at work. It made me smile and crave Master that much more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cross-over moments like these! Glad you picked up on the sign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always thought of you as a very good girl

    Bruce

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)