Saturday, August 2, 2014

a little playmate for little

I have been very brave. I know some may just scoff at my naivity, but this girl is very shy and very cautious, too cautious in this little's view, but it is what it is and I am who I am.

I have written to the girl who is talking Sir. We have exchanged a couple of emails and I have to say I like her very much. Sir says we could be twins! we are so much alike in our outlook and life paths.

This scaredy-little-kitty is feeling very brave, a lot excited and only an itty bitty nervous. This little wants to meet her, if for nothing more than the possibility of a friendship with a like minded girl. I have no real-time confidants with whom to share a tea (or something much stronger) and chat about all issues 'little'. Even with all the great girls here it's still got to be nice to feel the warmth of a rl friendship.

Of course I could be reading wayyyy tooo much into all this..LOL

photographer unknown


5 comments:

  1. How exciting! Is Sir looking for a permanent third for your dynamic? Or just a play toy now and then?

    You are brave. One of my issues is jealousy. I'm not sure I can handle seeing Master with another.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its a now and then thing..we haven't met yet but we will I think. I am not sure about jealousy. I just don't know. I think it will be fine though.
      Ultimately its up to Him to approve and then me to agree and of course the third.

      Delete
  2. This is a very interesting development. I am pleased you were able to initiate contact. Bravo! I predict things could be hotter. very soon

    Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for being brave - good job! :)

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)