Monday, July 14, 2014

submissive panties

Today I am in panties, again!
Flesh lace.
BUT that's not all!!
It gives Him pleasure that I am in two pairs...at the same time.
Flesh / nude lace underneath, red lace on top.
I am uncomfortable and a little irritated. His intention entirely.

Some transgression led to this, a cheeky smart mouth I am hearing!

A text arrived..You may remove one pair.

I text for permission to remove both.

Not until your smart-arsed mouth has learned to cease and desist.

Panties until friday, He will review then.



9 comments:

  1. I would like to say I've learned quickly to watch the smart mouth, but nope. I do good for quite sometime and then bam - it flies out the mouth without a second thought.

    Really hope you made it until Friday without having to put back on the other pair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and so do I..two pairs is just uncomfortable!!!

      Delete
  2. Two pairs!!! Now you are just 'rubbing it in', Little - I am green :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't so comfortable as rubbing Clive. The elastics cut into my groin, they slid down my tummy and bottom at two different trajectorys. arrrgh this is NOT fun..I don't care WHAT you say pinks boy!

      Delete
    2. The image I have of your dysfunctional underwear and your delightful posterior is really quite tantalising. Perhaps that is why Sir has demanded that you wear them :)

      Delete
  3. Just think of the fun of having two pair of panties taking off... Ok, bad joke... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes maybe but when Sir is not around the only pleasure in taking off is the relief of discomfort!

      Delete
  4. "Not until your smart-arsed mouth has learned to cease and desist"
    :) Oh, I'm going to have to use that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it seems some are having fun with my misfortune. Welcome JK and enjoy

      Delete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)