Tuesday, July 8, 2014

panties study reveals all!

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/study-women-average-pair-panties/
A new study revealed that women now own an average of thirty-four pairs of underwear. Perhaps the Fifty Shades of Grey craze explains why the number is three times what it was in 1999, when the average was just 12 pairs.
The figure has increased because of a large desire for “special occasion undies.”
According to a poll of 200 women for Dr. Beckmann (Glo White), a woman’s typical underwear drawer contains 20 everyday pairs and 14 for the “best.”
56 percent of women said that they have separate underwear collections for special occasions and for everyday comfort.
61 percent of special occasion underwear retailers admitted that the Fifty Shades craze has made them more likely to purchase “special occasion underwear.”

I have a lot of panties though I have not worn panties regularly in a very long time. I would have at least 34 pairs, many more in fact. Nothing to do with shades of grey...I just loved panties.

My main problem was highlighted when visiting the doctor for a skin cancer examination the other week. I couldn't find a thing to wear! I was to be examined, top to toe, front to back and everywhere in between for the possibility of skin cancers. I text Sir for permission to wear panties as I was going to the doctor I revealed. He sent His permission almost immediately, not letting me sweat too much. Then the real task began. To find a pair of panties which was not see through was my dilemma. Anything that was not see through in the front, had no arse in the back! I began to panic as I made mental notes to purchase a pair of reasonably 'decent' panties which I could wear to such occassions in the future.

I eventually found  pair. They were still filmy and see-through but the pattern on them was so busy and dark that I  was sure he couldn't see what lay beneath!



6 comments:

  1. US women are fickle. I hate my panties. I need new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Poor you - although I would have had a different sort of 'wardrobe anxiety' :) (do I have any man briefs). I am concerned by your dislike for panties, Little - I love to see a woman in panties - it is a tease knowing the hidden treasures that are beneath. and trying to suppress my urge to rip those panties off to expose the juicy fruit underneath is an exquisite urge. I would have struggled if I was conducting your examination!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clive I used to love my panties and I suppose I still do. BUT I haven't worn them reguarly for so long I find them uncomfortable now. I have not bought any new knickers for so long as I m not allowed to wear them. Having said that He has a lot of panties requirements lately!

      Delete
  3. New follower here, and wanted to say that I am really enjoying your blog!

    The number of panties for me is constantly going down. Sir is always having to buy me new ones, for he is always ripping and cutting them. As fun as that is, after awhile I get tempted to break a rule and not put any on. lol.

    I look forward to reading more of your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Amber, I am a bit naughty...I like to be punished (I think we all do and those sub girls and boys who say otherwise... I don't believe them at all!).
      I am bratty, I like to poke Him, I like to have fun..He likes to punish and have an excuse to do so. I give Him that excuse...I just hate the discomfort of panties all the time. I love my arse in panties for short periods. :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the kind welcome! :)

      I am so very much the same way, my nickname throughout our local community is the dungeon brat, lol. I pull a lot of impish tricks with Him as well. I was once filled His pockets with dry lucky charms while over His knee during a spanking, put stickers all over Him in His sleep and stunts like that. He says i am a true imp, lol.

      Thank you for commenting back, I don't know a whole lot of people in blog land yet. :) xx

      Delete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)