Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Another's Rules

Other girls/boys rules have always held some fascination for me. I yearn for rule that I can observe everyday. My rules can only be observed in His company and I enjoy them. I have had trouble sticking with them sometimes because of the irregularity with which His girl can see Him. When I am not with Him I am with my own family. It is hard in this situation to adhere to rules, as those of you who share my situation will know.

I followed a link to a blog which showed in my visitors and found 'Owner'. He has not written since 2012 and there seems to be no known end to Owner's blog. I followed a link to his submissive's rules. Owner's submissive is/was his wife who after some years had learned that she was submissive though her husband always knew himself to be Dom. I cannot deny his rules excited me. He categorises his submissive's rules as Submission,  Obedience, Dependence, Appearance, Respect, Discipline, Seating, Standing, Walking, Talking, Serving and Commands. The general nature of the rules allow for his submissive to know exactly how to behave at any one time in any activity in which she engages. Perfect! The only rule I think I would find difficult is the rule re serving. I am not a very good serving submissive. I am not a girl who finds pleasure in serving through cooking, cleaning etc. Maybe if I didn't work outside the home and was the main source of family income, I would be able to take more pleasure in these tasks! Sadly, right now, these tasks just serve to make me more tired!

What do you think about Owner's Rules? Are your rules specific or more general in nature? Do you follow rules well or are there barriers to obedience?

photographer unknown





6 comments:

  1. I myself have found that I do better having the strict rules and structure in place. Sir is very high protocol as well. Without the rules, I end up feeling very out of place, and a bit lost in my every day actions. I had to be very independent and strong from a very young age (about 8), and know I can live without them if I needed to do so. But I am thankful I do have them, and prefer them over how I used to live. :)

    Wonderful post as always hon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I understand this feeling about rules, the structure of them wraps me in a blanket of security.

      Delete
  2. .. oh, and one more thing. You mention that you don't enjoy serving in the ways of cooking/cleaning etc. I've known many that feel the same. Everyone has different ways of expressing their submission and serving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I very much crave the rules of others. I've thought about it and I don't think it's the rules, it's the strict control and structure. Obviously, I can't have the 24/7. I would love it though. There are certain serving that I have no desire. Cleaning is one of them. Cooking another, though at times I would like to cook him a meal. Baking is another story. I wish that was a rule. A baked good each time I saw him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hs you are so right, this is what it is for me, control and structure. Control in a big way.
      I need control (His control) more than anything. t feeds me and makes me feel cared for in the context of TTWD. Safe, sane, consensual. Consent is essentia of course.

      Delete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)