Saturday, June 28, 2014

tasking the girl

The dust is settling. I have let it settle and am reconsidering my submission.
I saw Sir and said to Him,

'Do you think I'm really submissive Sir?'

It seems a strange question after this last few years of experimenting, living and playing with this side of myself. I still doubt it though. I tend to go through phases. I am not  child but I still go through phases. I am inconstant with my projects. I will flit from one to another and be passionate about each one. Learning all that I can about each passion.

Sir gave me lots of reasons he saw that evidenced my submissive self and each day now he is working to send me instructions to reinforce my submission to Him. Tomorrow, after a night in nakedness with no hot water bottle! I am to wear matching bra and panties, paint my toe nails red and the fingernails blue. I am to wear a little set of chains in my belly button and pictures to be taken to prove my devotion to His pleasure. I am to come both today and tomorrow. I am happy to receive these instructions. I think I need them.

Mentor Daddy has also sent me a task. I have three days to complete it. I think Sir and Mentor Daddy have been talking. There are more tasks than I can poke a stick at currently. I am not fretting I will just 'do it.'

Slowly I will navigate my way back into the me I need. I will find my way back to where I need to be. Find my way to where I am more my whole self and less of my half self.  A fraction and decimal point away from my whole self. Moving fraction by fraction toward the whole of me.

photographer unknown


3 comments:

  1. My first time in your blog and I admire it already. Looking forward to come back for more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome and thank you for your comment and compliment Master of PP. I look forward to discovering your blog also.

      Delete
  2. I was so pleased to read this and your next post L. I think this is just what you need right now. :)

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)