Monday, June 9, 2014

in the shadow of His floggers

He tapped the cane on my arse, His arse.
He tapped and stung His breasts, His thighs, His body.

Skin
red,
stripped bare
welts
sting
whip
the sound of sharp and rapid staccato.

His girl wet,
excited,
nipples proud,
she giggles,
whimpers,
moans.

His pussy throbs,
He holds His pussy hard in His huge man hand.
She gasps,
wets,
slick,
chalk to wall Rule # 10.


In the shadow of His floggers and the chains the rule is written in scrabbly script on the wall.

As I fear the crop, this will be the main method for my correction. For each infraction I will receive 10 strokes of the cane. I must count each stroke out loud and thank You for each one. If I miss a count I will receive 5 additional strokes for each missed. This is not negotiable.

4 comments:

  1. Wow. More rules go up? Soon, you will definitely not be forgetting any word for word. How long until this room is on the local news? Does the owner not let others use it now? (Afraid sortie stupid would destroy it).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more rules you remember, the more obedient you will be. The happier you will become

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)