Saturday, May 10, 2014

His girl, sick girl

An unusual post...

I am sick, I feel like rubbish.
Can't get off the couch.
It's at these times when the reality of not being free to 'belong' entirely to Sir is highlighted.

He can advise from the other side of town. He can 'worry' about His girl, but He can't be here.

I tell Him I am glad He can't be here as I look outrageously atrocious and don't want to spoil the illusion!

He says, 'Stop it! Go to bed now please.'

I beg for a little more time, a favourite television program is on.

'Alright, but then straight off to bed.'

'Yes Sir, Thank you. x'

artist Gregory Hergert via Sarah's view Blog

7 comments:

  1. I do hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Hs, I will do given a bit of time thank you. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to hear you arent feeling well little, hope you start feeling a little better soon..

    hugs
    blossom

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear you have been sick. Hope you are starting to feel better xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. how are you feeling now little? any better?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even when we aren't looking our best from illness. we still crave that human touch...
    Hope you are well now..
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all, I am now recovered but sadly had to postpone a date with my dark need and His Darkness.
    *sad face*

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)