Monday, March 10, 2014

the experience..the plug of the butt and me

Well I have to say I wore the plug.
I wore it from 10 til 2 as instructed.
OH MY GOLLY GOSH!
I was stimulated,
it was stimulating.
I was wet,
I was quivery and I was trying to hold it together while my mother and I had lunch.
She asked me
"Are you seeing someone?"

eeeeek!

'I have a friend.' I said

My sphincter drew tighter around the unyielding metal of the plug. I tried to sit delicately so the plug wouldn't make a thud on the wooden chair.

I told her about Sir, my friend in the broadest of possible terms.
I told her about my realisation that I needed to be happy and if that meant that I lived a little unconventionally then that is what I would have to do.

She understood I think. She said she was in no position to pass judgement.

She just wants me to be happy.

I was very happy as the plug tickled and filled my need to be His anal slut.






8 comments:

  1. It is good you have had that conversation with your mum and of course she wants you to be happy. Those plugs are so amazing aren't they? Well done for holding it together when you were so obviously feeling so so horny! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the mother conversation was not entirely frank! and I am hanging out to be instructed to take to the plug again!

      Delete
  2. Those darn wooden chairs... he-he ... I love the caption ...

    peace and love
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes those darn wooden chairs..now i hadn't factored that in!!

      Delete
  3. Love the picture...

    Best wishes,

    Mr Fox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. welcome Mr Fox..and yes the picture is priceless :)

      Delete
  4. What a great story. I often wear my plug (as directed by Mistress) for an entire workday. There is just something so wonderful about conducting your normal day with a constant reminder of who owns that opening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome sub hub...I am sold on the plug of the butt..I do however, dread the day He tells me I must wear it at work. I really don;t know if I could do it! Something to build up to perhaps.

      Delete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)