Tuesday, March 25, 2014

personals..

So I've set up a profile on fetlife and one on Alt.com to search for a local woman with whom I can play. I have found this is very common, this search.

...in search of a sub girl to play with my Sir and I. Once off or ongoing....
This is not something I posted, but this seems to be the common gist.

In honesty I am a wimp and too shy I think to followup on this. If Sir brings someone all well and good. I am too shy to find the perfect woman.

ChristianPeter.biz



6 comments:

  1. Have you had any replies and can you share your Fetlife address?

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck in your new venture...smiles

    blossom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck I do so hope you find her and that she is everything you are anticipating her to be!

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)