Sunday, February 16, 2014

Butt plug choices for Sir

Thank you all for the advice around the butt plug.

I went to the surfing world and typed in butt plug. I found several examples of butt plugs with which I might like to play. I sent several pictures of steel and bejewelled, glassed and siliconed and vibrated 'remote controlled 'I wrote to him.

'I have a hankering to be tortured by you in public Sir :).'

I sent all the pictures to Sir and asked him for his opinion. He was enamoured with the steel and the vibrating options. He decided he would make the purchase and treat His girl. He never treats me, He spoils me, all the time and I love it! At least I am learning to embrace it, but that's a whole other post.

photographer unknown- source: For the love of a sub photo gallery.

2 comments:

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)