Monday, January 27, 2014

punishment spanking

I have seemingly recovered from my treatment on Friday. It was very intense and I loved every minute of it.

When I came to the room I was wearing his favourite corset (under bust of course) and a small leather collar with 'submissive' spelled out in diamante letters. He has given me two to choose from when I come to him. The other says 'bitch' and depending on my mood and attitude, I am to choose the appropriate one.

The first task of the day was Daddy's punishment which Sir had consented to administer. Bells were placed on my nipples and I have to say that after so long without clamps this more than stung. He pulled on them several time to illicit the little squeaks of pain that he wanted from me. I had asked him to be particularly nasty and as I was to find out this was the beginning of him letting himself go.

He placed a sturdy chair in the middle of the dim room and sat his 6ft plus frame in it. 'Put yourself over my knee.' He had actually never done this before and these words surprised me. I felt immediately embarrassed. I had not been in this position before, not since I was a little girl on that rare occasion that my father had bent me over his knee when I had been particularly exasperating and naughty. I have to say it didn't bring back fond memories, in fact the memories and feelings inside me were a little distressing. My stomach churned with anxiety.

Sir pulled me into a position where my breasts hung and the bells rang out as he actually SPANKED me like a naughty girl! I recited Daddy's words in between each blow, as Sir soothed my arse with his tender rubbing. Each time I recited the words they ended in 'may I have another please'. I was actually asking for another! As the blows went on, the recitation became a mantra and my voice became breathy and more quiet, I felt Sir slipping his fingers between my legs to assess my body's reaction.

Finally the punishment was completed and he stood me up. My arse was stinging though I didn't cry. "Now, have you learned your lesson? You will do as you are told when you are told to do it or do we need to go on?'

'Yes Sir' I said rubbing my bottom. In actually fact, I wasn't sure if I had learned my lesson. I wasn't defiant but I was feeling a little confused and dizzy.

Sir stood up and he said, 'Well that's not the end is it? We have some other business to take care of.'

I knew that meant the cane, he had his own corrections to make. I stood there knowing I had to finish Daddy's instructions, trying to find the words to tell Local D. It wasn't easy telling one man, Sir, that another, Daddy, had said I needed to thank him for my punishment, to pay him in kind.

I found the words eventually. I couldn't look Sir in the eye. 'I have been given another task,' I said quietly. He waited (but not too long).

'I am to thank you for my punishment.'

He towered over me, my head was lowered, peeking up at him and then hiding my face again. 'What is it?' he said.

'I am to get on my knees and give you a ....blow job.' I whispered the last words. It is a term I find difficult to say. It humiliates me. The word, not the act.

There was silence and he said, 'How does that make you feel?' I replied that I didn't know, but every part of me was screaming that I was embarrassed. It felt so cheap to bring one mans desires to another. I was humiliated, uncomfortable. But you know how I love to feel uncomfortable!

I waited for his decision as he considered.  'This is all at my discretion, so I will think about it.'

Later Sir collected my dues, as I lay on my back, my head hung over the end of the bench, He buried himself deep inside my throat, controlling my every breath, the hitachi on my slick pink flesh he made me come while he was buried deep, my screams reverberating on his cock.

But that was not the end of my correction...

photographer unknown, via for the love of a sub photo gallery
 
 

2 comments:

  1. How utterly HAWT! I cannot wait to hear how the rest of your dual punishment plays out!

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)