Tuesday, November 26, 2013

the cold steel hook (cont.)

On all fours on the padded bench. His thumb worked my tight puckered hole. Swirling round until with very little force he pushed in. I had already come loud and proud a little earlier, so things down under were fairly ready to accept anything thrown at it.

The complete pleasure I felt as he pushed the cold steel into place wiped the fear and nervousness away.

The rope was tied first to the hook, the distal end fastened sharply to my hair creating a pony-tail. He pushed my head down and the pull on the hook made me squeal. The fullness of the hook's ball pushed into me.

In front of me he drove his cock into my hot hungry mouth. Saliva dripped from the corners of my mouth. My eyes watered. Struggling to breathe as he filled my throat. His fist in my hair pulled me to him. Each thrust worked to drive the cold steel deeper into my arse. Filling me, fucking me, driving me, reaming me.

My fear of the steel fell away as my desire reached fever-pitch. He used me like a slut. His slut. Completely used and controlled and in the most debauched of methods. So completely controlled.

 I'll have what she's having!

I''ll have what she's having!

2 comments:

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)