Tuesday, November 12, 2013

hit me Sir!

His hand closed on her throat.
He thrust inside her harder and harder.
His breath ragged.
Her frame sinking under His weight.
His hand let go her throat only as long as it took Him to redden her cheek.
Slapping her made Him hard,
Slapping her grew His need to have her, possess her, own her, take her, swallow her.
She knew it.
"Slap me!"
"Hit me!"
"Slap me, Sir" she cried from deep inside her.
After each hit she recovered herself, a smile in her eyes and across her lips.

She knew how to be His slut. She loved it, this symbiotic dance they danced.


via http://ftloas.tumblr.com/ photographer unknown

3 comments:

  1. What hs said .. it's beautiful!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when Daddy slaps me. I get all warm and fuzzy on the inside but i also like it because i see the twinkle or excitement in His eyes.

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)