Sunday, November 24, 2013

car trip cumming

and now the rest....

We had walked in the bush to a place to see some ancient rock paintings. As I opened the front passenger door,  his words echoed in my ears.

'Strip'

To my private surprise I pulled my top off over my head exposing my breasts (there was no bra of course as earlier instructed).  We were in a public car park with not too many people around, nonetheless I think even he was surprised as I lept into the car with a big grin on my face.
It was a long journey back to town on a slow gravel road (lucky for me! because I was going to have to work hard on what was to come). The smile began to disappear as it dawned that I was in a predicament where public exposure was probably going to be involved. My anxiety grew. He took his drink bottle and poured it over me wetting my jeans. It was not a very warm day so I shivered a little at this.

'You will need to take them off to dry them lilone. You do not want to catch a cold.'

I had no panties on my smooth mound and I tugged the jeans down sitting on his seat with my bare arse.

'All the way! Completely off please.'

He has a way of knowing how to make me extremely nervous and he did it no less expertly this time as he draped my jeans over the back of my seat to 'dry'. 
I sat on the seat instructed to make sure my legs were apart. Then he said it,

'Touch yourself, work that little clit and cum for me.'

I worked hard, beating down the anxiety. Hiding from oncoming drivers and passengers, thankful that we were in a vehicle designed to be high of the ground on rough terrain and so higher than most other passing motorists.

I twirled my clit. I fondled my breast and pinched my nipple. Pulling it hard. Making myself cum hard and long. The warmth that dripped over me relaxed me into my uncomfortable plight. He pulled the car into a sparsely populated camp ground but populated nonetheless. I had done exactly what he said what more does he want, I thought!

"Get out of the car and dress".

I hung my legs out the door trying to pull on my jeans.

He pushed me in my back out of the car. "I said get out of the car and dress."

He got out of the car with my shirt and layed it a little distance from the car so that in order to put it on I would have to walk (or run half naked) some 20 feet from the safety of the car to reclaim it. Squealing with laughter I ran to it and quickly pulled it on over my bouncing breasts.
Back in the car, I was traumatised and demanded that he take me to get me an alcoholic beverage. He laughed at his girl stamping her foot and pouting and took me to the pub where I had a purely medicinal glass of wine.

 

via interweb- naked on the streets .com

4 comments:

  1. OMGoodness! You were so brave! But then BIKSS is paranoid about me being exposed to prying eyes so he'd never create a scenario like you had!

    I enjoyed reading this. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In reality Fondles I don't think he would expose me completely to prying eyes (but the trick is I just don't know except to say he has said he would not push me to things he thought I couldn't handle). He knows I am not at all comfortable with that(public exposure). So he chooses his time and place but pushes so that it feels uncomfortable for me, but it is relatively safe also.
    I love to be nervous and knowing I have to do what he says.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the thing is, i'm not the one who has a problem with being exposed. my fear of it is being judged by onlookers. but somehow i think if BIKSS was with me, no one would DARE judge me. does that make sense? Hmmm.

      He just doesn't want anyone else looking at his property. LOL

      Delete
  3. The only time I was ever in the car with FormerD, he made me pull my jeans down as far as they would go (winter = high boots) and we drove around the big city like that. He especially enjoyed stopping for stop lights .. practically cheering at ever red light! His best line of the day ... "Ooo look, there is a cop, maybe he will pull us over!!!" O.o

    I feel your "pain" :D

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)