Thursday, November 14, 2013

an email from Sir

Sir sent me an email..He is allowing me to post it, so here are excerpts..its interesting seeing my stories from His point of view....
 
What a day, it was just perfect.
My gorgeous girl is coming to the room to see her Sir, he is so excited to see her as its been a while since they spent time together on holidays.
Sir does not want to reveal his excitement too much. He hides from that now. He is not wanting to show too much. He shouldn't. He worries she may think he is getting too involved. He has avoided the L word as much as possible in case it is taken the wrong way and even though that is not the case, he has now backed away from her a bit. Sir is still very excited and cannot stop himself from showing this.
My girl arrives at the allotted time and as I open the door for her I am totally stunned. This girl has once again done it for me. She is to die for, stunning, just beautiful.
As I first set eyes on her I am overwhelmed with excitement. Totally floored by her presence. She is so damn fucking beautiful. I am so taken back I don't really know what to say. I am just looking, staring. Has she noticed? I don't know what to look at first. Her dress is perfect, fuck me heels, the coat that covers what's in store, the curly hair, I just love that curly hair and those red lips. The scene is set.
To be honest I am thinking I have to be the luckiest Sir ever. I cant take my eyes off her I want to touch her, to have her, devour all of her. I cant help myself , she is delicious.
As her coat is removed the extent of her beauty is revealed, she is standing with her legs slightly apart hands behind her back exposed for me. The corset I love so much is on display showing off her body, that sexy delicious little body. I am tempted to just grab and fondle her. I am still looking and as I stand back, the complete picture is there.  She has on a bra. It's black with some red on each side. It is something that has caught my eye and all of a sudden I realised it was an extension to the corset, another layer to peel back, expose, play with, oh the look of my girl is absolutely stunning.
My girl never ceases to amaze me, NEVER. I have learned that if I give her free rein with her dress she will always surprise me, excite me. She knows how to dress and does it to perfection. She knows what does it for me, what gives me those goose bumps. I hope she never sees. She knows this is what makes me hard and lust after her. My delicious little slut plays this so damn perfectly every part of it, almost like she has rehearsed it all, but the truth is she is a natural, she is just being her.
I love bending her over my knee and slapping that gorgeous arse listening to the squeals of pain and pleasure. I can feel myself getting quite hard but the truth is I was hard as soon as I saw her and I hope she can feel my excitement.
She is made to stand, bent over, hands on the couch, legs spread. I can feel her heat, her anticipation, her slick little cunt.
I pick out the first of three floggers I am to use on her today and start to massage her arse slowly, precisely, not too hard, not yet, that will come a little later. I know she loves this part, as the force of each stroke is increased until I get my first squeal. This is what I love to hear. She will be flogged hard enough so I get that squeal from each stroke. I want to hear it. I demand it.
The corset is removed after a time, the bra, the fuck me heels stay on a little longer, that's such a good look. I have decided to restrain her standing arms above her head. I love this and I know she does as well.  I continue with the flogging, her breasts my target, my enjoyment, my pleasure. She is made to cum. I insist she squirts and she obeys, restrained, flogged, the Hitachi wand pressed into her slick cunt. Begging me to let her cum, oh my, that squirting is just beautiful.
Restraining her on the table, legs apart, arms left with a little movement, after all I enjoy watching her squirm and wriggle,.She is exposed, vulnerable, all of her to use, all her holes there for my pleasure. She is fucked while the wand does it's work. The look on her face is priceless and when breath play is introduced it brings her orgasm to a new level. I loved the she begs me to stop, "Please no more, please".
She has been given rules. She will pick a toy for me to use in play. She has chosen the anal hook. She is brave, very brave, so I had the best time using this on my delicious little slut. We will be revisiting this.
You know what makes me tick, what drives me, what turns me on and in that room, when I was fucking you, those words, "slap me, slap me," gets me hard and instantly makes me cum. You knew that would happen, slapping you, my hand on your throat. You know this and use it for my pleasure. This is the kind of thing I love about you.
You are giving back more than you know with all those little things you do to me, the things you are when we play. Now some new activities may crop up for your enjoyment...well actually mine.
Your loving Daddy Sir 
xxxx

7 comments:

  1. :) This put a huge smile on my face

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a special treat to get His point of view on the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG> i remember why I stopped reading blogs BEFORE GOING TO WORK!!

    *fans herself frantically*

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful Sir to be with, to be restrained by and to have him written this e-mail!
    You lucky girl and thank you (and him) for this wonderful read.

    love
    ara

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an amazing letter! I would love to get some more perspective and personal thoughts and reflections from my Sir but wouldn't count on it. You are one lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks girls for your comments..I am aware how lucky I am. It did take a long time to dawn just how lucky I was to have found him...well he found me really. He is my first RL Dom and I have been very fortunate that he choose to be so patient with me through all my nervousness and hiding from myself and him.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)