Monday, October 28, 2013

My first task

Sir has decided to set some tasks.

I have returned from 5 weeks away and I am replete with rest. More on my adventures later. So much to write.

I received an email today..a task.. an instruction. I have to admit its a bit daunting. He asks for some easy things, he demands some that are more difficult. He asks that I post it here.

I would like you to do a list for me, this list will be about firsts for you.
 
You will think about all the things you have done with me since we met & started playing, the list will be about the things you liked/loved & why, if there are dislikes then you will also mention these. It will also incorporate your thoughts on any play you would wish to pursue, now or in the future & why.

I want you to think about this carefully please so there is no time frame except to say within the week, oh that old goal post. You will also tell me how you view me, what you think of me, what you like & dislike or would change. This is important & you can consider this your first task.
 You will post this in your blog please.
Your SIR xxx
So hi ho, hi ho its off to work I go. I can think of all the things I want to say. Posting some of them here is the tricky bit.

More to follow...

artist unknown, sourced from the interweb
 

5 comments:

  1. Very easy and yet difficult task. I hope you will perform well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricky
    Will you post the answers too :) I hope so :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that is quite a task.. looking forward to reading it. ... welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back little...hope you have a fabulous time away...good luck in your tasks...smiles

    blossom x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck, hope you share the answers with us! :)

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)