Sunday, September 22, 2013

we're all going on a sub holiday...

I'm almost ready to run away. No responsibility for anyone or anything. 5 weeks of pure bliss. Wandering the road I will make my way up to the sun. I am so excited. The camper is half packed..air in the tyres tomorrow, my bicycle on the back, my clothes packed.

Hmmm should I include my fave vibe..that magic Mr buzzy..noisy in the quiet bush at night. Certainly clamps and nipple bells and a little collar of submission are included.

Five,

5,

V,

6-1,

five glorious weeks!

photographer unknown





4 comments:

  1. 5 week vacation. I'm jealous! I've done 5 days myself, but to home. would love 5 weeks with Sir. have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow have a great time! Be thinking of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time and tell us all about it.

    FD

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)