Sunday, September 15, 2013

holidays and wolf stories

All quiet from me here in this space.
A frenetic pace in my little world.
Trying to balance on a tight rope of all these roles in my life that I am.
Multiple people running around in my mind, inhabiting one body.
We all have those different roles though don't we?

The lightening pace is coming to an end and I will be shooting off on holiday next week.

This holiday will be quite different. Selfishly I am going by myself. Hitting the open road to travel north to sun and peace.

I am sure I will return to my adventures invigorated and ready for more.

There is a taste of his hand on the horizon.

I think I may have lost my submission, dropped it in the garden on the way to see grandma.
I'm sure the wolf will help me find it again.
He always does *coy grin*.

Artist : Arkangel - Zigma via Deviant Art

8 comments:

  1. Good for you on taking a solo holiday. I do it quite a few times a year, though usually just to my bestfriend's house up north.

    Can't wait to read if the Wolf found your submission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also waiting to hear about the Wolf! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it is important to be alone. That way we can just be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hven't been alone for years, and now months of absolutely NOT alone. I am crazy with NOT aloneness..lol.

      Delete
  4. Definitely a good way of getting back to just you. Have a good time, look forward to hearing about you and the wolf soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joolz, I suspect there will be much to report!

      Delete
  5. You are only making yourself better for the one you serve/love. Go enjoy, relax and learn your heart. There are many of us looking for someone with such an attitude and devotion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and welcome to my little space.

      Delete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)