Monday, July 8, 2013

what does Sir do with a bratty girl?

Now after a lot of consideration I have decided to go with this list. As you DO find it very hard to follow instructions I have decided that perhaps you need some incentive, something that may help you to follow orders.
 
(1) As you know you are always going to be bare for me unless I decide otherwise, this will start to include you not wearing a bra also.
(2) We have our rules about Friday but from now you will ask me if you can use nail polish, that's the requirement.
(3) We seem to have a problem with you not asking permission to cum. Now this rule is not negotiable in any way shape or form so from now if you do not ask me I will be forced to withdraw any treats I may have for you, including play.
(4) You seem to be not going to gym as promised. I do expect you to do this and if not you should have a very good reason.
(5) Touching from now on is considered a treat for you,this means you will earn it and any failure of the above rules will cancel that treat. I would expect a very lean time for you if things keep going as they are.
(6) Mr BUZZY is banned at this time until further notice.
 
"Yes Sir" she smiled.
 
photographer unknown
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh :( Poor Mr Buzzy :( - be very very good Little and rescue Mr Buzzy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. poor Mr Buzzy indeed. An on going issue...My Buzzy lives in my bedside cupboard, His American cousin is under the control of Local D and unless the hand of Local D is controlling Mr Buzzy, he is not allowed to touch me. It's very very difficult for a girl to comply!

      Delete
  2. loving your rules...smiles...makes one feel so Owned!!!

    laughs at Mr Buzzy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Blossom...I'm pleased you can laugh! :)ha!

      Delete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)