Monday, July 29, 2013

submit to the weekend: episode one - spanked

It was a two and a half hour drive north to the idyllic countryside valley of vines. The weather was woeful but nothing could get my spirits down. The prospect of my first weekend away with local D was all consuming, exciting, titillating.

He had hired a small place in the valley of vines and I was, "To be there by 11 thank you. You will wear matching panties and bra, I have an urge to unwrap the girl."

I was surprised at how uncomfortable my panties were today. I hadn't worn them for weeks. That was the one rule I seemed to be able to stick to. I'm still not sure how I will go in the summer with hot gusts and shorter dresses, but like Scarlett O'Hara, I will think about that tomorrow.

When I arrived we sat down to wine and cheese and bread. In retrospect the wine was probably not  good idea. I was tired, stressed from the week that was and two glasses of wine depleted me. I am usually never allowed wine before play but this was different, it was lunch time. I am always a hungry girl at lunch time and this was the beginning of the next 24 hours. This was the start of our time to understand each other more deeply.

The wine warmed my body and my skin flushed. He unwrapped me piece by piece and the window dressing remain wide open. I could look out onto the landscape of the valley though there remained always that hint of danger that we would be found out, seen.

He directed me as always to offer up my ankles one after the other  and my wrists one by one as he tightened the cuffs around them. I felt so at ease, peaceful in the knowledge that there was no rush, no clock watching, no rushing home before I was missed. It was absolute heaven. Heaven in the knowledge that I was there, with him, for him, to obey him for the next 24hrs. I reached back and lifted my hair and bent my head forward as he circled the collar around my neck fastening the buckle at the back. He tested it by hooking his two large fingers between the thick leather and my skin. "Perfect" he said, and I let my hair fall from my fingers once he was satisfied with the collar's placement.

I bent over from my waist and he warmed my bottom, skin on skin. It felt like an eternity since I had been under his hand and every swat now served to make me feel my place. It was exactly where I needed to be. Where I longed to be and where I felt I belonged. I had not felt that before. Not really. Was it to do with the relax pace, the neutral territory, the wine...who knows? I was owned, I was his. I was where I was meant to be. I wasn't meant to be anywhere else but there in front of him. Under his hand.



photographer unknown

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was a wonderful time. Hope you will share more.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. part two under development FD :)

      Delete
  2. I have been waiting to read when and how your 24 hrs away was. It sounds like it started off nicely. I hope it ended just as nice.

    Curious, why no wine before playtime? Sir, except once, gives me a few drinks before we start. He has learned I need it to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that moment..when the cuffs are atttached..its like im immediatley in the head space of accepting what is going to happen i have no choice in...i dont know why its just such a trigger for me.

    Cant wait to here more..lol

    x

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)