Friday, July 19, 2013

public exposure

 
Yesterday afternoon a text received told me I was to come to the room dressed in "a coat, follow-me fuck-me heels, and nipple clamps to be worn anywhere you choose."
 
Well this sounded promising.
 
I was just about ready to leave when my phone told me, "I think we will eat first. Meet me at the pub at 6:30. Don't change your dress."
 
"What!!!!" i wrote back.
 
Regaining some composure "May i please wear stockings?"
 
i thought I can't do this with out stockings ..the coat is so short! I had never been told to do something like this before. I was nervous, terrified and very very flustered.
I waited.
 
 
No reply.
 
Waiting..
 
No reply.
 
"Sir, please" i text.
 
Waiting..
 
 "you may."

Finally!
 
"Thank you Sir."
 
He knew i would be very flustered. i was VERY flustered!

Seven pairs of stockings  and a lot of mumbling "bastard Sir" under my breath later, i arrived at my destination, the pub, naked under a short coat (the longest i had) nipple clamps on my nipples, stockings and fuck-me heels.
 
i found a car park and picked up my phone hoping for a reprieve. Nothing.

"Sir, are you inside, I'm here." i text

My breath was ragged and my mind was flitting in all directions. i was so grateful for winter, early darkness and the need to wear a coat (outside). It would look all wrong inside and i knew everyone would know i was naked under the coat.
 
There was no response to my text. I tried again. Still nothing. I got out of the car. Tied my belt hard around my waist and walked inside feeling decidedly unsteady on my follow-me fuck-me heels.
 
A nervous mess and flushed wet, I walked through the pub. i saw Him sitting at a table amidst a crowd of tables. In front of him sat a cool beer in a pilsner glass and in front of the empty chair a frosted  glass of white wine.  I have never been so grateful for an alcoholic beverage...though I could have done with a double Vodka right then and there.
 
My hands shook and as nervous and flushed as i was i could feel the excitement running through my body.
 
We shared Oysters and Calamari with salad...Yum.
 
The nipple clamps that had begun to hurt passed to a state of numbness. He asked me if i would like Him to take them off. i have been caught before. i knew he would have no qualms to reach inside my coat and undo the offender clamps in plain view of the clientele in the warm bar. i declined His gracious offer of relief.

i held out as long as i could until i could stand the pain and discomfort no longer. i pleaded with Him for help. Without hesitation His hand dove underneath my coat and release my right nipple from its torture. I whimpered and squealed a little in pain of the release, trying not to draw attention to myself. The left nipple followed, the relief was phenomenal and no one had noticed his hand under my coat. He pulled the clamps joined with a chain out from my breasts and laid them on the table in front of me where they were to stay while we dined and drank.
 
When we had finished our tasty bits He commanded, "I will go to the room, I expect you to be right behind me."
 
I walked out of the pub in the opposite direction to Him as we had come in separate cars. My nipple clamps hung from my fingers. I was not unaware of attention I received in my follow-me fuck-me heels, stockings and coat worn like a mini dress.
 
I revelled in my slut as i met the heated gaze of men on my way to meet Sir in the room.
 
 

via fine Arte America
 
 

14 comments:

  1. What a hot scene. Thanks for sharing. Are you going to continue and describe the scene in the room?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes FD
      just have to get some time to write it!

      Delete
  2. Fucking hot! Wow! I'm... Just wow!

    hugs
    p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can feel your tension and almost taste your arousal Little! :) I will watch for the sequel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My arousal hung in the air, thick and hot

      L, await the sequel lol...

      Delete
  4. Now tell us you didn't love it..I suspect many eyes were on you while the clamps were removed. Excellent . Tip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't dare say I didn't love it...loved it even better after that first glass of calming wine I am ashamed to say

      L

      Delete
  5. Wow L, what a brave little slut you are becoming. Very hot too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. o wow....i would have been well and truely pushed out of my comfort zone..

    very hot though

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes! I was about 180 degrees from my comfort zone though strangely it didnt feel as daunting when I sat down. I felt safe with Sir even though he teased me and taunted his little. "Would you like to take your coat off if you are warm?"

      He can be a #@%&* and I love that!

      L

      Delete
  7. I agree, I would have been totally out of my comfort zone. And probably would have loved it.

    -sin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. loved it, I can assure you I loved it.

      L

      Delete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)