Tuesday, July 23, 2013

naked submission

Major juncture!

A short while ago I gave up a secret to Local D. I told him about this blog, it's existence. I didn't offer up the addy or invite him to read. I still had that secret. It was the only secret I held.

He tells me that we are approaching the two year mark. Two years of first contact and the journey between us beginning. Tonight I gave up my last secret. I gifted him the blog. Now he has everything of me. There are no more secrets.

I said once that I believed total submission was giving up the secrets, laying them open in trust to someone. He has them all now. There is a sense of relief, happiness and no fear.

I have some anxiety around Him reading about Daddy. Local D and Daddy have communicated with each other...i know... HOT right? but I have never called them to each other by the names I use privately with them. I have never said Daddy to Local D in conversation about Marvellous Mentor and I have never said the word Sir when referring to Local D in conversation with Daddy.  'D' seems to suffice for both.

Are there two Masters? I don't think so. Daddy remains my Marvellous Mentor and I do as he requires when he requires. Sir (Local D) is local and gives me the physicality and the psychological fluster  that I crave but cannot get online, I have also learned to submit to Him.

So here I am, laid out, peeled back, exposed and naked for both men.

Submission....

photographer unknown


16 comments:

  1. Good for you. That was a big hurdle for us too but once it was out in the open it was much better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was certainly a hurdle for me and not one I thought I would ever leap

      Delete
  2. Wow. Talk about vulnerability. I bet your relationship gets even better after this act of submission. Complete inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I admit to loving the vulnerability and exposing myself completely

      Delete
  3. Sorry about the delete, too many typos.

    Very scary, giving that piece. Good for you. I offered editorial privileges on my blog, so even my drafts, which are usually the most troubling thoughts, can be read as he desires. The only thing he can't do is delete the blog. I don't think he has ever looked, he hasn't written or changed anything. I've never asked. But he has the power if he chooses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. now LM that is brave, while Local D can now read the blog he has not got editorial priveleges..you have just raised the spectre of the next possiblity!

      Delete
  4. I bet you feel a whole lot lighter now that you have shed that Little burden :) Stripped bare and deliciously vulnerable too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do feel somewhat less burdened, though I have to admit i woke the morning after think ...what the @#$% have I done LOL

      Delete
  5. Good for you, a little scary perhaps as your giving that bit more of yourself away? but thats a good thing, i think.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so understand your needs and how you go about having them fulfilled. It makes my reading here like making contact with a kindred spirit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks cindi and welcome..hope you continue to enjoy

      Delete
  7. Wow!!! Big step. Good for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's liberating not to have any secrets. :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is kind of liberating...welcome saturn

      Delete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)