Tuesday, July 9, 2013

her secret is out

My secret has been discovered.

I've been found out.

I was at work. I removed my ring (the little collar) and placed it on her desk to put on some hand cream.

My colleague's gaze caught the little silver collar. She picked it up her lips moving to the words, "That's lovely."

We lingered in each others gaze.

She knows, I thought.

Her crystal blue eyes smiled as they held my own hazel orbs.

I smiled and flushed looking down. "You are the first person ever to have seen it."

"No!" she said in an amazed expression.

I couldn't concentrate on my work, we laughed out loud together, a deliciously conspiratorial laugh .

No one else in the office understood the source or our amusement.


photographer unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)