Friday, June 28, 2013

little's next page

I'm a little excited. A little terrified. A little nervous. A little happy.

Local D has organised a weekend away in the country. He has arranged a getaway cottage, shack, playhouse.

So in a couple of weeks I will meet him for a whole day and night and half of the next day!

I feel naughty. Very naughty. But I can't wait!

*jumps up and down on the spot laughing and clapping her hands*

Very exciting times for little.

...Oh no!...Just had a thought...What will I wear? Arrrgh..I don't look delicious in the morning! 

photographer unknown via For the Love of a Sub photo gallery

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful. The post leaves the hint of action to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that there may be lots of things to come!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, how wonderful. I bet he won't care what you look like in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting, its clear your ecstatic about this lol

    Look forward to hearing about it.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was ecstatic...now I am edging towards terrified. Quite silly really it not like it's the first time..It is the first time away together.

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you are an for a exciting time and he will probably think you are very sexy in the morning. Let us know what happens.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you will get the full report...or maybe the abrdiged version

      Delete
  5. Now I am jumping up and down clapping my hands too!! Excitement can be so infectious :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! i can always count on your support Clive

      Delete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)