Thursday, May 16, 2013

Sweet 16 - thirty days of submission



16) Have you found your submission has changed with different partners/relationships? If you’re involved with partners of both sexes, does your submission relate or change based on gender or does it depend on the person?

Well I should start by saying I have only ever had one real life D/s relationship. Others have been solely on line and yes all have been different. The difference has come with my level of confidence and trust in the man in charge. The character of my submission has changed with my discovery of self, how much I have been willing to embrace my submissive self.

Apart from me, it depends entirely on the Dominant man (there's a turn up for the books...who'd have thought?) and His style. Some styles bring out different aspects of me, different personalities. He might find the lil girl, the young lady, the kinky bitch or the willing slut. Different men have all brought out their own version of me, I kind of like that. They let me be who they inspire me to be.

I have never explored TTWD with a woman but as Local D will attest, its not something I would say no too. I would like to explore my submission with a Domme..but I have been very shy. I would never approach another woman, equally I would not turn one away.

Down the rabbit hole with you Alice!

photographer unknown




3 comments:

  1. I think that is one of the things I have loved about all of this - the voyage of self discovery! Not surprising that D/s would be different with different men (or even women). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I must say I'm a little intrigued. LOL. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ryo Casanova and welcome to this little space. I hope you continue to enjoy!

      Delete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)