Monday, May 13, 2013

A longitudinal survey - submissive type test (3)

I have taken this sub type test over a period of about 3 yrs. A bit of a curiosity. I have just repeated the submissive type test again (the results from February 2011 and July 2010 are below these).  Though I doubt this is a validated analytic tool, it interesting to see the changing trends and that I remain in the 'Slave' bent...hmmm still not sure about that. What is interesting is my growing submission over the last three years (from 43% (2010) to 53% (2011) and now a whopping great 71% in 2013). Is this the 'training' and mentoring I have received through the two featured men in this blog (Daddy and Local D)? Though my need to serve has remained relatively constant over the last couple of years, my need to experience humiliation has decreased to levels where frankly I thought they always should have been. I am not too much one for public humiliation, private yes..but public..nah! So with the keen analysis over....
 
 
Your result for The submissive type Test ... (May 2013)
 Slave
You scored 33% Humiliation, 71% Submissiveness, 73% Service, and 50% Pain!
 
You're the slave, you scored high in both submissiveness and service, you probably want to be owned by someone, you feel the need to relinquish your power over to someone else and to service him. You are the ideal partner for 24/7 Owner/slave relationships, whether you like or dislike pain is a matter of taste, hence with humiliation, but I would bet that the chances are you enjoy them sometimes but the most important thing is whether your Dom will enjoy doing those things to you.
 

        Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

    Humiliation Distribution
    You scored 33% on Humiliation, higher than 37% of your peers.
    Submissiveness Distribution
    You scored 71% on Submissiveness, higher than 81% of your peers.
    Service Distribution
    You scored 73% on Service, higher than 76% of your peers.
    Pain Distribution
    You scored 50% on Pain, higher than 52% of your peers.


  

More tests we think you'll like

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Do you need to be a member of OK cupid to take the quiz? I tried several times unsuccessfully :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. I am not a member but I am also not an IT expert so am unable to really help in this situation. I think you need to be a member to keep the results with them but you should be able to take the test. Maybe its something to do with your cookie or privacy settings..don't know just guessing.

      good luck anon!

      Delete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)