Sunday, April 28, 2013

dishonest sub girl - disposed to lie, cheat, or deceive



Things have changed a little.

Non-Dom has withdrawn consent and rewarded my honesty with a lie. Those who don't agree with my choices and view my dalliance with Local D as not in keeping with any commitment I might have with Non-Dom will no doubt say 'well what did you expect L?'

I suppose I expected the consideration of the truth and honesty that I had (and he had) committed to.

So life moves on and  have made a decision. I am not ready to give up local D. He is answering a need that I cannot leave unanswered. So for the first time in my life with Non-Dom, I have lied to him. Omitting to tell him that I continue to see local D.

I am defiant in this.

Enough said...my journey continues.
 

5 comments:

  1. I am not so sure that anyone deserves to be treated in that way. As you know I can't comment on lying by omission since I did the same for so long. I just hope though all of this you can somehow find happiness. After all that is the least we all deserve xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg- what a difficult situation to be in. Hoping for the best. I agree wi Joolz. You deserve to be happy, we all do...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, that's a difficult situation to be in. I'm sure I'd probably do the same though as I totally understand where you are coming from.

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)