Saturday, February 9, 2013

slut tinkerbelle

He made me a present.
Some lovely bells with the most beautiful sweet song.
Hiding them in his hand, he handed them to me. The first thing I saw were the clover clamps! He made me a present attached to clover clamps! (Just who was this present for anyway).

I had said I had thought often about bells on my nipples but he took it a little further and instead of the tweezer clamps I had described, he had removed them and replaced them with Clover clamps.

"Look at the bells," he said as the smile stretched across my face mingled with the trepidation of the clamps.

I looked closely and on the small sweet sounding bells was my star sign.

"You sweet man!" I exclaimed. "Ummm ...Sir." 

"Put them on."  He commanded.

I stretched my nipples. First the right and then left and clamped the clover around it. It was painful but such a sweet sound.

He bent me over and began to beat my bottom. The ring echoed through the room each time his hand connected with my pinked-up arse and propelled me forward. I loved the sound. I was very excited and very touched at this gift. My star sign!

Then he had another idea and the bells were removed to the squeal of a girl with tortured, though delightfully musical, nipples.

"Spread your legs."

Oh my! I could see the nature of the beast in his eyes. He clamped one on each lip and the sound as I walked...delicious.

"Now did you say you needed to move your car?"

Oh my! He wouldn't! I was naked but for the bells.

"You can slip your dress on."

I looked at him with I'm sure an incredulous look. I have learned not to say exactly what I'm thinking all the time because he is very good at at turning everything to his advantage. Sometimes I feel like its a chess game, him and me locked in a battle of wits and will (and there goes the sub girl again..failing miserably).

"Off you go, quickly."

I hesitated.

"Don't you want to move your car? Or Don't you want to wear the bells?"

I admitted that I wanted to actually achieve both! So I walked through the street, ringing in the new year, as quickly as I could. I leaped into the front driver seat of the car. Just a note here ladies..never leap to a seated position with great swathes of metal hanging from your nether regions! A slow and graceful descent is what's needed in these situations.

I moved my car and alighting as quickly and quietly as I could, almost ran back to the safety of the room. Make no mistake, these bells are on the smaller side but they resonate like the bells of St Paul's Cathedral when they are hanging from my pussy!


nether bells

7 comments:

  1. How delightfully wicked he is...I love that idea.
    I'm sure you loved it too, despite your protestrations.

    William

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right on both counts William. He is wicked...and I loved it ;)
      Nice to see you in my inbox again.x

      Delete
  2. Sounds wicked and fun at the same time. Your tip about leaping will be taken to heart. One can easily see how you would not think about that when in a rush to get back inside. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely wicked fun. I tried to hold the bells quiet in my hand as I walked quickly to the car..it didn't work. I just ended up walking like John Wayne, and thats just not an attractive look on anybody (including John Wayne). So I ran...and rang even louder.

      Delete
  3. Oh wow, they are wanderful and i do like the idea of the bells thats not something i had considered, clamps are not my favourite things, but how lovely that he has personalised them...i like that.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He likes to 'dress the girl up' as he says. I agree with you though, clamps are not my favourite thing either. It made me giggle when, after the shock of 'You've put them on clover clamps Sir!', I realised that though I wanted these, they will be worn always on his terms. Now thats hot for me.

      The personalised nature of the bells was the icing on the cake.

      Delete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)