Saturday, January 5, 2013

pouty sub girl

I became pouty today!
REALLY pouty.
A heartfelt pouty tinged, well perhaps vividly coloured, with annoyance.

This brattishness was zeroed squarely at it's target; Local D.

I have spoken recently of life's complexities keeping us apart. His work, my life.
In the last week or so I have felt an unashamed need growing in me. I feel tears welling in my eyes I am so needy.

Trying to find a space to see him is driving me insane with need. I have never been demanding on his time or his attention, but today...the brat came out and she was not the girl I like. I always tell him he owes me nothing. In honesty its my barrier, to keep him at arms length. Not very sub like..but I am not the perfect sub girl, if indeed I am a sub girl at all.  We have our own commitments and those must come first...sluts come last. Today though I pouted, I might have even stomped my foot.

The need in me to be taken in hand is out of control, boiling point has been passed and a nuclear reaction is on the cards.

photo:Steven Andres. Source: Internet












5 comments:

  1. I hope you get your needs met and I hope you get them met soon. I can understand your frustration. Good luck.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand what you mean .. I just recently wrote about the need for that, and it gets seriously built up sometimes... I hope you get that need met soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have a VERY patient sub. You ARE overdue for your reward. I hope it is very soon.

    Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  4. Careful L, the thing about nuclear reactions is that the ones who survive almost wish they hadn't.;-) Is there no other way to relieve some of the pressure so it doesn't build up so much. Hope you get it taken care of soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FD, plb, Bruce thank you all...
    Yes jfv..always the voice of reason, the consciene which sits on my right shoulder whispering 'good', balancing the devil on my left shoulder ;)

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)