Fish

Friday, January 11, 2013

bdsm bitch

Its all a rush..
collar, cuffs,
There is wax that burned my flesh, hot and steady.
Breath play
There is clamping, nipples and...oh dear my sexy lady bits! hung from the chains that traverse the room.
Weighted and vibrated.

There are wooden pegs,
plastic pegs, ripped from my skin in the moment he let me cum.
When I think about it in these terms there was torture.
My flesh tortured and teased.

There is restraint
There is breast binding and flogging.
There is spanking and cumming and slapping.
There are tears,
begging,
pain,
pleasure...so much pleasure!

Damn there was BDSM!


photograper unknown, source the Internet

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)