Sunday, January 20, 2013

30 days (over a year!) submission 12


I admit to being fairly tired of this exercise, probably for the reason that I am struggling through the reality of my own experience at the moment. So why not give up? Well I have a real problem with giving up, throwing in the towel. I am tenacious at best, intransigent at worst. Submitting to Local D is a journey and there is negotiation with each phase. As a failed sub girl I engage in negotiation, I wonder why he tolerates it. Surely it would be better for him to find someone who would submit to him completely, without question, without fear? There are some bumps in the road..more on that later.
So....

12) Do you include financial submission within the definition of your own submission and if yes, how does it manifest itself? If no, is there a particular reason why? Are you familiar with the concepts of financial submission? Do you have an opinion about financial submission in general?

LOL...I am the accountant around here! I am not entirely sure how financial submission works and I suspect that it works in only certain circumstances in this day and age. There are too many highly educated women among us earning the bucks, maybe even taking the lead in running the financial life of the family (dare I say it). The concept that this area of life is not shared is foreign to me and would be difficult for me to submit too. Having said that, I don't really understand it and I always have a problem with submitting when I don't understand.

I would be interested to hear the opinions and experiences out there, what do others find works for them in this area?

photographer unknown. Source the Internet

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)