Sunday, October 14, 2012

Q&A

You asked-Has Local D ever just stripped you and made you lay across his lap for a spanking? tell me about it and how it made you feel.

I think a couple of times but it is always spontaneous never ceremonial in nature. Except maybe the first time.
The first time I went to the room.
It was the very first thing he did.
It was uncomfortable, mostly. Making me feel uneasy but i think that was more to do with the newness of our encounter than being unsure about the spanking.
He had undressed me, touched me. I was amazed at how easily I stood still for him, my hand gravitating naturally to clasp each other behind my back. 
His hands, these hands of a new man adventuring everywhere, anywhere he decided, pinching, grasping, caressing, all the places that only one man had been for the last 15 yrs.
My lumps and bumps didn't matter, my insecurities about my body didn't matter. He was clothed and as he walked around me he gauged my reaction.
I was only a little wet I think, so nervous that first time Daddy.
He paddled my bottom with his hand a couple of times and I felt myself wet, my lips let go a trammelled whisper, 'oh fuck'.
He bent me over and spanked again..I love his spanks, he does it so that my bottom wobbles rhythmically like a jelly filled rubber balloon.

He sat, and pulled me across his lap, I felt uncomfortable, uneasy. I was so very nervous suddenly there in such an intimate circumstance with this man I barely knew. Trusting him with everything. Trusting he would send me home to my family at the end of the day.

I don't think he really does much of it anymore...mostly when we rest, I lay my head in his lap and sometimes, when he thinks I have rested enough, I get a pussy slapping which I like very much.
But Daddy there is not much I don't like from him, we have discovered together that I am a very kinky bitch...
 
unknown photographer. Source the Internet
 

3 comments:

  1. It must be so exciting to discover you are a very kinky bitch and that you trust him with everything. Sounds like a very satisfying relationship.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your first spanking with him :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FD & Emen - thank you, I am discovering many firsts...many and they are all very very delightful x

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)