Sunday, September 16, 2012

whats a girl to do without a slap?

OK..I'm back and I have something to say.

I am not looking forward to this..

I am panic stricken!

I don't now how to survive between now and December without His slap!

I will die! (ever the drama queen :)

I will shrivel, end up in tears, kicking my feet....pouty.

I need to be slapped and often.

Hub (sweet man) suggested a temping agency when I told him Local D was going away. With my tongue planted firmly in my cheek I said I'd ask Local D for his recommendation. Can you imagine? A recommended stand-in, an understudy, would have to be bloody good to compare!

I do appreciate you,
your skill,
your patience.
Not really understanding what was good skill and what was not in the beginning, it has only dawned on me over time how lucky I am to have found you. To have found a man with your experience and skill.

I am a very lucky girl indeed.

But shit Sir!!!! What will I do without your control...without your slap for so long?

What's a girl to do?

photographer unknown. source: the Internet






4 comments:

  1. You've waited your entire life for his slap. What's a few months? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noooooooooo, i can't wait any longer jfv.

      ps how's the issue going in your world jfv?

      L

      Delete
  2. It was resolved pretty quickly. We had a chat that weekend and it was reiterated and reaffirmed that my wife married an alpha male and as such I am utterly incapable of sharing my female sexually with another man. Especially her inner 'cave girl'. She's all mine. :) She's happy with how I responded because it was never a serious consideration for her but it was thrown out there as a topic for discussion. She got really turned on and even emotional about how territorial I became. This makes me think that this might have been some sort of fitness test for me. Well, based on her reaction, I passed. It was discussed and it has been determined that as her husband, the responsibility of fulfilling ALL of her sexual needs will fall to me and me alone. (not including her vibrator of course) She has expressed that she has no doubt that I am capable of this and is looking forward to it. I fully intend to do everything in my power to follow through. Thank you for remembering that, and for asking. I might need another subs perspective every now and again. I wish i had your email. Take care L. jfv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that makes me smile for you and for your wife. The happiest of circumstances to have your Husband tap into his alpha. Good luck and all the best to the pair of you.

      ps jfv..if you click on the 'view my complete profile' at the top right of the blog here it will take you to the page where you can click on an 'email' and it will give you the email I use. Like I said, you are welcome to use it.

      L

      Delete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)