Friday, August 3, 2012

spent

So much happened today.
I am exhausted my eyes are stinging for sleep.
He sent me home marked and bruised. Clamps decorating my nipples, I hoped that the car wouldn't breakdown or the police pull me over for some misdemeanor and discover the half fucked girl with pain searing through her nipples. He sent me home content and so happy.
He pushed hard. He made me laugh. He made me cry. He made me beg for release. He made me small. He made me more his than I have been before.
Each visit draws me in, brings me closer to who I am, closer to what is inside.

unknown photographer sourced from the interweb

8 comments:

  1. How wonderful that you found the Dom to give you what you want, need and crave. He is really exploring your submissive side and letting you realize how much you want this lifestyle. I look forward to continuing to read about your adventures and hope you will post about how you feel after you process it for a day or two. And could you give us more details about what he did to you.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can sense your growing realization how this new experience is feeding your deep hunger. Once you have processed today, I want to hear how the memory makes you wet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. So happy to hear that you have found a dominant man who can fulfill your needs and help you realize & reconnect with the *real* you. Get some rest and then fill us in on all the juicy details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ill just say aaaahhhhhh littleone...smiles

    blossom x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I misread this and thought it said he sent you home naked and bruised. The mind boggles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. now that would be an experience..broad daylight though..but maybe a coat...
      hmmm
      yes!

      Delete
  6. So glad you are enjoying your submission with your Dom so much! Love also you are finding yourself. This is a wonderful journey isn't it? Jx

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks all ..I am truly enjoying myself..still don't know about MY success at submission though. I may well be featured in one of those 'big fail' posts on the more popular blogs..lol. Still as long as he's happy and I'm happy I guess thats all that matters.

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)