Thursday, August 30, 2012

preparation

Tomorrow.

1015, not  minute earlier, not a minute later.

There will be consequences for a breach.

Tomorrow.

Plans swimming in readiness,

prepare the lunches,

kiss the family, sending them to their day.

Shower.

Hair removed,

hair washed,

nails painted, fuck me red.

lips glossed,

eyes defined.

Skin massaged with creams.

Body dressed.

Growing heat,

wet,

nervous,

excited,

drive...

1015

Not a minute earlier, not a minute later,

Yes Sir.

photographer unknown. Source - Internet

4 comments:

  1. Punctuality and precision are very important. I trust you have both under control

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the preparations, helps you get both mind and body ready. I am sure you will be punctual

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bruce and Joolz, I am afraid my punctuality is in question. I find it exceedingly difficult to get there on time. Responsible for more than just my own preparation...this will be a challenge. It will mean some things that I 'like' to do to prepare will have to fall away. All the things that constitute 'instruction' in preparation will take precedence, but a no-frills approach will need to be taken today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the 'nails, fuck me red'. Yes the anticipation is already the start of all.
    love ara

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)