Tuesday, June 19, 2012

to the heart of it

Daddy (Marvellous Mentor) has a way of cutting through all the crap that flys around my brain and coming straight to the point.

Sent to me privately and I have permission to post it here....

"What you need to learn is that HE is in charge and if HE is not pleased with your obedience you will be punished. It is not about what you feel or want anymore young lady, it is about what HE decides you've earned and need."


When I showed these words to Local D..well He just thought that was the best thing he'd ever heard.
I kind of like how these two men, worlds apart both geographically and in their life paths seem to agree on how to treat their girl. The sick lil puppy finds that a bit of  turn on.


4 comments:

  1. Indeed it is.. a turn on.. even for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by ara. We are all cut from the same cloth maybe?

      Delete
  2. I thought those words pretty profound and a bit of a turn on when you posted them before. It is always good when different worlds unite in this way. I'd say you are on the right path here!

    J x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes it much easier I think when minds meet around an 'issue' they see as important to be handled in a certain way. Consistency is key ;)

      Delete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)