Thursday, February 16, 2012

look Daddy, no hands!



When Hands are out of the question, out of the equation, ther is nothing better.
Behind my back, above my head, wrists crossed, held tight in his large hand.

cuffed,

restrained,

tied,

strapped,

trussed,

fastened,

bound,

held.


Magical words ring in my mind and make me weak at the knees.
Why?

Because...

Control,

Dominance,

Mastery,

Ascendancy,

Command.

Elegant in it's simplicity, in it's clarity.

"...never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee." - John Donne



3 comments:

  1. The pic in the middle....that's the one. (she nods her head).MMmmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right, little monkey...there is magic in having no use of one's hands. Hands are a defense, and when they are bound and unavailable, it makes one feel ever so vulnerable and helpless.

    For my money, I like picture # 1 the best...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LM-somehow i new this might be your fave.

    Jake- welcome and thank you for taking the time to comment. magic..no hands..absolute magic.

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)