Thursday, January 19, 2012

romantic words for the kinky bitch

I am a bit restless since returning to life as I know it.
I am grumpy..grumpy princess..I am assertive at work (being polite).

Someone sent me words today, really hot words..words that make a girl hurt with an ache for the reality of it. I love receiving words like these..these are more romantic words than hearts and roses. They are hot, kinky, sexy and desirable.
..this daydream..I want it. I crave it.

The words are romantic.


Tied, flogged breasts, abdomen, back and bottom

Offer me your cunt,

Arms fastened above your head. Marks on your skin so pretty.


On your knees, hands behind your back, waiting. Feeling your submission.

Fear not, I say romantic..I don't mean hearts and roses, lovely dovey kind of romantic but the romance of completely giving myself, complete submission, completely under control, complete trust in another human being to do no harm...that's where the romance lay. Does that make sense?
grrrrrrr

artist unknown (via tumblr)

5 comments:

  1. Yes, it makes absolute and complete sense. A very hot piece of writing. Alice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes perfect sense and I hope you find the person to give your trust and complete submission to. You obviously have these cravings and needs and good luck on getting them filled. Good luck in your journey.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  3. The world is full of males who say they will do just that, what you want. But finding someone who really is a match is not easy. Stay positive it is not impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alice - thank you
    FD - luck and too much ptience FD! :)
    Elder - keeping the faith..welcome and thank you for taking the time to comment.

    L

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a hopeless romantic and this is definitely all about the romance! ;) I loved your post.

    love, squirrel

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)