Friday, January 13, 2012

home cumming

Hi Honey I'm home!


Now first of all the crude title, apologies but I couldn't resist my slut revealing herself.


Back again, back home after my flight into the rainforests up north. The plane got in late last night and what a suprise awaited me when I got home. My husband has been thinking. My husband has been planning. My husband called himself Master! Hmm what has he been up to. More on that soon. There is activity afoot tonight and the willing slut is very excited!


I was excited too on the plane trip. I thought about him. I thought absence makes the heart grow fonder...when I arrived I found that absence also makes the cock grow harder :)


I have a lot of catching up and some wonderful comments on my arrival home. Thanks to Pygar and anon on prostitute or whore..more discussion there I think.


Welcome aslo to Wolf and butterfly flip who have visited while I was away.

gallerycarre.com (via tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)